If you’re in the prime of your podiatric professional career, you’re most likely going full speed all the time. Whether you are in a solo or group practice, it takes an incredible amount of hard work to keep up with all the demands placed on you, such as:
- Staying current with the latest techniques and medical advances to provide the best podiatric care to your patients
- Integrating regulations of an ever-changing healthcare system
- Dealing with insurance companies, coding and billing in a way that is accurate and will ensure financial compensation in a timely manner
- Managing your staff and maintaining smooth work flow in your office
- Keeping up with new technology and implementing it efficiently
It’s also likely to be a busy time in your personal and family life as children’s activities increase and college years loom even closer.
At the Institute for Podiatric Excellence and Development (IPED), we know the intricacies of podiatric medicine and the many aspects of your career and personal life that you need to juggle and balance. That’s why we can be an excellent resource for an experienced practitioner. Membership with IPED offers you a structured forum of support, education and mentorship. It brings top professionals in the field of podiatric medicine together, creating opportunities for practitioners like you to get the most current information necessary for the continued success of your practice in an easily accessible manner. At IPED, we know your time is limited and valuable so we make use of current technology to provide blogs, webinars and an online library so that you can get the information you want on your own schedule in a way that best suits your availability.
To learn more about what IPED has to offer and how to take advantage of the many membership benefits available, contact our Executive Director, Ruth Ann Donahue at email@example.com or by calling: 978-296-7634.