If you are disappointed that your summer plans prohibit you from attending the Institute of Podiatric Excellence and Development (IPED) “Elevate Your Practice” meeting set for Saturday, August 4thin Denver, CO, we have good news. Announcing: our Fall Seminar “Innovate, Integrate & Motivate,” which will take place on September 7th-8that the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Hotel.
Set for Success
What issues most concern you about your podiatric practice? Chances are we’ll be covering whatever is foremost on your list.
Positive Patient Outcomes
Experienced podiatrists will be presenting the latest techniques and cutting-edge technology on procedures and medical care including:
- New treatment options to drive down reoccurrence rates of venous stasis ulcers
- Biopsy techniques and podiatric dermatology essentials
- Low level laser therapy in podiatric practice
- Master biomechanics and increase revenue with orthotics for more patients
Lost in an administrative and compliance jungle? We’ll help you fight your way through with workshops on:
- LCDS, unexpected changes to the rules of reimbursement and the ammunition you need to get paid for the services you provide
- How to control insurance chaos
- Billing, coding and credentialing
- How the new tax laws for 2018 will impact your business and how to maximize the benefit to your practice.
- MIPS and MACRA as it relates to your podiatry practice
We’ll also explore practice management strategies such as:
- Confident leadership that inspires top down shifts and changes in your practice
- Planning for the future of your practice
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to meet colleagues that are just starting out as well as those veterans who’ve been in the field for decades. You’ll have the chance for face-to-face networking and sharing practice positive experiences. Our meetings are part of IPED’s mission to help podiatric practitioners learn from each other. The meetings are just one of the benefits of membership.
Registration is now open for the fall conference. The deadline for making reservations is August 14th. Complementary parking is available on site. Rooms are available for $105 per night. Conference fees are on a sliding scale. See brochure for full details or contact us by calling: 978-296-7634.