What are you doing September 7-8th? Hopefully you’ve already registered for the Institute of Podiatric Excellence and Development (IPED) meeting: Innovate, Integrate & Motivate, which will take place at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott Hotel. But if not, there’s still time. September is traditionally “back-to-school” month and at the September meeting you’ll find an invigorating and stimulating agenda sure to give your practice a shot in the arm.
What’s on the Agenda?
At the September meeting you’ll find a wide range of topics explored at workshops, presentations and roundtable discussions on subjects as diverse as:
- Going beyond marketing: from hanging your shingle to creating an empire
- Getting insurance chaos under control
- Keeping the well being of your patients front and center while navigating through healthcare changes
- Your 5-year plan—and beyond
- Understanding reputation management and growing your practice using Google/Facebook advertising
- Being a strong and confident leader and inspiring top down shifts and changes in your practice
- Decoding the new tax laws for 2018: how they will impact your practice and how to maximize your benefits
In addition to these and other sessions designed to bring your practice to the next level, we’ll also have heavy hitters in the field of podiatric medicine bringing you the latest, cutting-edge techniques and technology in the lower extremity health, including:
- Driving Down Reoccurrence Rate in Venous Stasis Ulcers with New Treatment Options by Alec Hochstein, DPM, DABFAS
- Orthotics for All Patients: How to Master Biomechanics & Increase Revenue by Roberta Nole, MA, PT, Cped
- Podiatric Dermatology Essentials and Biopsy Techniques by Dr. Tracey C. Vlahovic, representing Bako Dx
- Low Level Laser Therapy in the Podiatric Practice by Richard Silverstein, DPM
But Wait, There’s More
In addition to great seminars and speakers you’ll also get several opportunities to visit exhibitors who will be displaying the latest products and services to help you improve patient outcomes and leap over practice management hurdles. Furthermore, you’ll have time to meet with colleagues old and new to share face to face the struggles and highlights of practicing podiatric medicine. This is a key component of the IPED mission and one we look forward to sharing with you.