5 BENEFITS OF IPED MEMBERSHIP
If you’ve been thinking about joining the Institute for Podiatric Excellence and Development (IPED) we’d like to give you a few reasons to help convince you it’s a positive step for your career. Our primary goal is to provide members with the essential tools for achieving professional success and personal satisfaction at every stage of your career. Here are some unique advantages you’ll find in our organization:
- IPED is designed to bridge the gap between podiatry students, residents, new practitioners and seasoned veterans. We aim to motivate, inspire and provide the practical information to make it in today’s competitive world of podiatric medicine.
- We are committed to finding ways for practitioners to share information—a key component of our mission. Students and residents bring enthusiasm and the latest cutting edge techniques while more experienced physicians offer experience, mentorship and support.
- Unlike other professional organizations, IPED believes real success requires balance and focuses on fulfillment in your personal life as well. That’s why at our conferences you’ll find workshops on stress management, presentations from life coaches and sessions on healthy lifestyle choices.
- We offer real, practical information for real practitioners who are busy running their practices. Daily obstacles such as navigating the latest compliance requirements and updates in coding, documentation and health records are simplified because we’ve studied them and made them easier to grasp and implement. We also keep our members up to date on the ever-changing advances in treatment methods and protocols to help you provide the best patient outcomes. In addition we offer practice management strategies for hiring and maintaining the best team for your office, marketing your practice and getting and keeping a strong patient base.
- Access to information that works with your schedule and is available when you are is something we specialize in. We offer a host of platforms: webinars, blogs, videos, articles, and yes, even face to face meetings periodically to allow maximum dissemination of information without losing invaluable networking opportunities.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.