5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN IPED
Have you heard about us? We are The Institute of Podiatric Excellence and Development (IPED) and our mission is to go back to basics and share and learn together for the benefit of each practitioner and to improve patient outcomes. Whether you are a student, a new doctor just starting out in your own practice, an experienced practitioner or a veteran approaching retirement, there’s a place for you in our organization and a good reason for participating. Find out what many of your colleagues already know. Being a member of IPED provides numerous benefits including:
- The opportunity to interface with other podiatrists at all levels of practice from students to seasoned veterans.
- A structured forum of education, support and mentorship on critical components of podiatric practice including: scientific and outcome-based patient care, compliance adherence, healthcare reform, management skills and other areas necessary to succeed in the constantly changing world of medicine.
- Information that is accessible when you have the time to view it using educational resources and platforms such as webinars, articles, videos and blogs.
- Actual meetings where you can network face to face with other podiatric professionals and medical suppliers.
- A clearinghouse for new regulations, discoveries and treatments. As a cooperative organization, IPED can sift through a much greater amount of material than each of us can on our own and bring you the key facts you need now.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.