5 Reasons You Should Attend the IPED Summer Meeting
At the Institute for Podiatric Excellence (IPED) we know that whether you’re a student, resident, new practitioner or seasoned professional, your time is at a premium. We also know that the opportunity to meet face to face with other podiatrists and share knowledge and experience can provide mentoring opportunities that can improve and revitalize podiatric practices and ultimately produce improved patient outcomes. From August 12th-13th, IPED will host its summer meeting in Pittsburgh.
Here are 5 good reasons why you should be there:
- Learn how to untangle the latest regulations regarding billing, coding, compliance and documentation. The meeting will cover the most recent updates on DME coding, HIPAA compliance, ICD-10 and other information necessary for processing claims and speeding up reimbursement.
- Get suggestions for improving patient outcomes. What ancillary products will your patients benefit from most? How can prefabricated durable medical equipment improve patient care? Take a look at the newest technology for specialized patient needs.
- Gain new insights on marketing your practice and optimizing office efficiency. Learn how to maximize the return for online marketing and social media. Find out how other practitioners train staff for success and best hiring and firing practices.
- Participate in specialized sessions to meet your practice needs. We’ll offer breakout groups based on practice experience with speakers and vendors who will address your specific questions.
- Make new contacts; renew professional relationships. It’s not all work. At the IPED Summer Meeting there will be breaks and an evening cocktail event that will give you a chance to connect personally in a comfortable, relaxed setting with other professionals in the field of podiatry.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.